At its core, CrimeSonics is an elite team of the best composers in the “Crime” genre from around the world. We keep the pressure on and the standard set very high, so sadly we rarely bring on additional composers. However, we are always open to hearing from the: A-Game, award-winning, cream-of-the-crop, one-in-a-million composer to join our team. If you honestly feel you truly have what it takes to join the award-winning CrimeSonics, please do the following:
1. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and share it on Facebook: https://www.youtube.com/crimesonics
3. Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and type, “Composer Submissions” in the subject line.
4. Include a link to (2), “crime, cybercrime, modern horror trailer, investigative, or forensics” style productions music tracks. Please only send (2) links in total.
5. ***Attach a list of recent major credits/placements. – Currently, we are only interested in hearing from well-established and award-winning composers with many major credits.
6. Submit a short bio and or message explaining why you’d like to be on the CrimeSonics team.