From the criminal mastermind of 5x Emmy Award-Winner Dan Brown Jr, comes a collection of 100 Crimey Pulses so good, you may get a speeding ticket for the fast pace you’ll be writing tension cues!
A patch library created for Omnisphere, 2.6 or Higher, this collection is filled with Womp Womp, Thump Thumps, Dumm Dumms and Dut Duts of criminal gloriousness
If you’ve been looking for Modern Hollywood Scoring Pulses, it should be illegal to use anything other than CrimeSonics’ Crimey Pulses!
EASY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Download your new SampleHero product to your desktop.
2. Navigate to your new SampleHero - Crimey Pulses.omnisphere.zip file and unzip it unto your desktop.
3. Launch a DAW of your choice.
4. Inside of your DAW, create 1 stereo instrument track and instantiate Omnisphere 2.6 or Higher.
5. Click on the Utility "Cog Wheel" located at the top of Omnisphere.
6. Scroll down and click on: Install .omnisphere located near the bottom of the list.
7. Click Continue on the pop-up
8. Navigate to your SampleHero - Crimey Pulses.omnisphere.zip saved on your desktop and click it to activate the "Open Button" and click "Open."
9. Your new sounds will install and you can find them by clicking "Directory" in Omnisphere and selecting "User Directories" at the bottom.
10. Make doper music!
Required Omnisphere 2.6 or Higher
Purchase OmnisphereHere: https://www.spectrasonics.net/products/omnisphere/
4.8 MB of Disk Space
[*100 Patches, 0 user soundsources!]